Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

San Diego

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP / CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ

wedzistar View Post
I spoke to Clint the first week I subscribed and asked how best can i take advantage of this software . Which setups can someone start with BR,SM,HD,SA etc as they were too many. He just waffled without giving any details . I then arranged for a one on one with Roger who went to give me a similar answer, wasting an hour . I then asked him to direct me to previous training sessions but he could n't as most of them I watched either they are discussing a new signal addition or software upgrade . No clear structure as to which way to go. I sent an email to Clint to arrange another one on one he did not reply to the email. I kept attending the room and most of the time its pure waffling and promises that "students " there special training after visitors have left. I tried to actually see if there was any merit of sending visitors away as the student classes are nothing special at all. I realized this was a ploy to make visitors feel they are missing out on something yet there is really no substance at all.There really no explanation on how to filter the SM , BR too many to mention. He keeps on saying the student has to come with his own rules effectively developing a system from the numerous indicators he sells. Clint has too many templates and charts and change too often.

My experience with Clint has been much different. Sorry it did not work out for you.