Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Dublin

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, Currency Futures, DAX

I spoke to Clint the first week I subscribed and asked how best can i take advantage of this software . Which setups can someone start with BR,SM,HD,SA etc as they were too many. He just waffled without giving any details . I then arranged for a one on one with Roger who went to give me a similar answer, wasting an hour . I then asked him to direct me to previous training sessions but he could n't as most of them I watched either they are discussing a new signal addition or software upgrade . No clear structure as to which way to go. I sent an email to Clint to arrange another one on one he did not reply to the email. I kept attending the room and most of the time its pure waffling and promises that "students " there special training after visitors have left. I tried to actually see if there was any merit of sending visitors away as the student classes are nothing special at all. I realized this was a ploy to make visitors feel they are missing out on something yet there is really no substance at all.There really no explanation on how to filter the SM , BR too many to mention. He keeps on saying the student has to come with his own rules effectively developing a system from the numerous indicators he sells. Clint has too many templates and charts and change too often.

The following 2 users say Thank You to wedzistar for this post: