Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Dublin

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, Currency Futures, DAX

Tasker_182 View Post
For the record, I am not and never have been. And I agree, don't lead others astray. I defer to your membership experience and again sorry that you found no value there. Hopefully you will find something that works for you. Best of luck.

Regards,

When I told a friend of mine that I was Regor's student he told me that he had been a student of Roger in 2011 . He told me that of all coaches he had come across in this snake oil infested business, Roger was at the Bottom of the pile. I told my friend I would give him chance but I soon realized my friend was right. The man is full of hot air.

You have not paid a dime to the man and you have the cheeky to say its unfair to expose the fraudsters. What about the countless people being cheated of their hard earned money.How come there are not many students singing praises of the Roger here.