Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

Mike has graciously permitted me to address things that are posted in this forum that are speculative - that is to say correct things that are said that aren't based on reality.

It was said, "Ron from BTTF is a great guy and a great trader. Is it because of the Flux? Probably not. Most good traders can trade any system because it's their intuition doing the "analysis".

Ron trades our corporate account (our personal funds) using the Flux tools - and only the Flux tools. No intuition. No mushy-mushy 'analysis'. Those setups are mentioned, and identified in the training room every day. When this "elite member" says something like "probably not", please realize he's not speaking factually and just writing things down. I can't speculate why he would speak to something he doesn't know the answer to, but forums are filled with people who do it everyday. This is a great forum filled with good people - many of whom are our customers. Most of them speak to what they know, and provide facts to back it up.

With regards to the balance of the statement, the "right edge" is where we specialize in. On any given Friday, 60-70 people watch what the data mined histograms say will happen, and watch it happen in the US morning session. I never show a "look what happened" in hindsight chart. I only ever show a "look what will happen" chart.
It's equally fascinating that the post says, "look at what happened to me four days in a row", or

"Here are my trades from this morning using the flux indi. 11 points per contract.
When I get close to a time and an area then I read the tape for my entry. Most trades today had a 3 tick stop. My targets on a couple were 2 points, the rest were 1 point......how could that be if it's only 33% accurate"
?

......exactly.

Lastly, the poster said, "He doesn't trade....That's not a good sign from someone who sells software". The poster doesn't know what I do, or don't do, and again, is writing things to just write them down and fill up forum space. People who want to know what we do, who does what or who doesn't do what can call - and we'll tell them and explain.

Be careful when you read these posts. Ask for facts, and for screenshots and hard data. That's the spirit of this forum/website and what we believe should be the basis of anything in trading.

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BTTFT Michael for this post: