The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com)

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

Thanks for sharing your concerns Welly192. Sorry you were had. I know someone else who had signed up too who proved the recaps did not match up with the blog result reports. Amazingly small effort in presentation for the $2k-$3k initial tuition cost, in their earlier incarnation and very 'fuzzy' rules and terms "like funny yellow line" for an "academy". A year earlier the bio info said he had traded 10 years. Now the bio says 8 years. Looks like DTA has gone affiliate central more like John Carter and the Busby's. More access to marketing refinement and help in "polishing" up the website.

welly192 View Post
Just received notifications from DTA that I have been invited to attend a seminar they are hosting to learn these great new techniques! Some though I probably will not qualify for. Don't get me wrong I could care less about the Day trading academy. I care that people will be wasting their time and $$ ( like I did) for a system that will not produce profit. You can learn everything you need right here for free ( or nearly so). Looks like you can now pay him $3k for the base course and another 2k for this great seminar + travel to learn what you can get here for the price of an elite membership.

Your choice.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

welly192 View Post
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

It appears by looking at The Day Trading Academy's terms and conditions they are part of the
day trade to win marketing group. I did not realize this so may be another thing to consider before
spending $$.

The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix