"I'm No Angel but I've Spread My Wings a Bit.." | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

"I'm No Angel but I've Spread My Wings a Bit.."

Amsterdam, Netherlands

"I'm No Angel but I've Spread My Wings a Bit.."

Mae West. No, really.

I was having a mull about spreads - as you do, what with the Holiday season looming like a mother-in-law with a violent moustache - and have been interwebbing looking for low spread brokers (not market makers - I mean brokers that don't actually trade against you).

The stand-out among them was excel markets (although doesn't operate in US), offering spreads around 0.4 on the EUR/USD - you don't see manyy regulated brokers offering that. And then I thought, "Or do you?" and started rooting around for a dynamic spreads comparison monitor.

myfxbook seems to be yards ahead of the competition on this one, which auto-calculates commission built-in. However, and having said that, it is Christmas so if any of you elves out there know of a comparable or better spreads comparison tool, shout out...