Eminifutures BuySell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Eminifutures BuySell

Elite Member
Cedar Rapids, iowa

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader - Continuum
Favorite Futures: 6E, TF, 6J

@sharmas

Ya know, there is such a thing as going overboard and i think you have reached that point. You made your points (heavily weighed by emotion) and offered your opinions in a public forum. Do not be surprised that others will come on to offer a different viewpoint/perspective or opinion and just because it is opposite does not mean a conspiracy against you.

You lose credibility with each post of such negative emotional reaction. It is as if you expect everyone else to be driven into the same kind of lynch mob mentality by the negative energy you pour into each post. Sorry dude, it is just not gonna happen. While everyone I am sure appreciates that there is a concern raised about the vendor/software you have to allow everyone to develop their own opinion on the matter.

I don't know you or the software or anyone else involved, I'm just a forum regular and I'm trying to give you my independent perspective which is that you need to take a break from the attack mode. You've made your points, rendered your opinions, so take a chill pill. Nothing wrong with responding to other's posts, just calm down and make factual, unemotional, counter points, not the mad as hell type stuff.

Bottom line for me and most others is that there is a concern about the vendor/software and thank-you for that, so should I or anyone else here approach the vendor/software we have it in mind to be cautious, okay?

sheesh.

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tasker_182 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix