Eminifutures BuySell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Eminifutures BuySell

Elite Member
Auckland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Thank you Mike

Will certainly be looking at this two options........

So what you need to do is contact @NinjaTrader and give them proof of fraud. You can also file a complaint with the CFTC. Beyond that, other than creating a review on futures.io (formerly BMT), there isn't much more you can do except accept the fate of the deal and move on.

I did go back to him and requested that he apologies to me and send me my refund and we can move from there.

Knowing Bala007,he is a snake oil salesman, he wont as he needs to feed is children some how....be it by ripping other people of their hard earned monies.

He has been sending emails to others and he wont stop. If he had a working system and one that made at least 35% profit, one would understand, but his system changes more often than he has showers.

He has the opportunity to make good the wrong and we can go our own ways after that.

I have challenged him to show and prove his system here and him to front up, but he is gutless.

Sharmas

Last edited by sharmas; December 8th, 2013 at 04:25 AM.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix