Day Trading Currency Futures W/Multiple time frames | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Day Trading Currency Futures W/Multiple time frames

kuala lumpur+selangor/malaysia

Forex & Currency Trading

ESFXtrader View Post
For those interested, I am not here often and thought I would show you my new and improved system.
I trade off the BBs, the Green MA, and the 2 MAs, as you will see in the screen shots of the charts. This is from the Charts at Danials Trading. I have not been able to duplicate the LSMA (Least Square MA)-2 MAs or the RMA (Rolling MA)-Green MA on other platforms. I will tell you that it consistently works.
I will give more info after vacation, as I am off to visit my son and family for more than 2 weeks.
The Notations on the charts will show just how accurate this system continually works. I will have more charts soon. This is a one of a kind system no one else has it, just as no one had my CCI system.
This is far better than those sold for big money. You will see.
The 6 tick (r) is a 6 tick range bar chart and it works on most any futures contract. Try it with what you trade and see if it will help you be more accurate. Try it on TF, ES, currencies, etc.
You will find that many times the charts and indicators confirm one another. Often best to wait when the 2 MAs approach the Green MA on a proven chart that works nearly all the time. See for yourself. Although, if you are already in a trade, continue to move the stop to protect the gains.
The vertical red lines show the price info at close of candlestick and all indicator info. The first lower level chart shows the double top short (red horizontal bar) after price had moved below the MAs and pulled back to them-one of my favorite trades. I have called these live in a live futures trading chat room on many occasions and have not had a bad call to date.
Good Trading.
WK