MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

boston ma

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: futures, stocks

MTP

Big Mike View Post
I want to make sure we are on the same page. I have no feelings either way about the product. I was not questioning you based on it not being good -- I was questioning you so that you could ask what is important to you, and then you could get feedback on those things.

If you don't have a good answer, then I think what you are wanting is just something that tells you where to buy and sell. No such thing exists of any kind in any measure anywhere. Notice, I didn't say no such thing is being SOLD, as vendors are selling that all over the place. But as @Deucalion mentioned, you cannot buy MTP and then expect to simply trade the signals it spits out. Like everything in life, and especially in trading, it's not that black or white.

So the question is, what are you wanting to accomplish? Why do you want to buy it?

Mike

What I want is what everybody else want, some edge of some sort, any trading method will end up working to some degree and this is the 50% of the equation to be profitable in trading. The other 50% is money management. I was hoping that MTP will help in the latter. Probably similar to what MR11 mentioned. Maybe using MTP signal for confirmation since it's being advertised as a leading indicator. using my trading method as the main approach but most importantly MTP might help with the money management part.
Again thank you for your concern.

The following user says Thank You to ness1g for this post: