Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Springfield, MO

Trading Experience: None
Platform: SC
Favorite Futures: ES

Force Index Question/Thought

As I have no programming skills - to say the least - could someone add "limit lines" above and below the zero line of the Force Index v2? These extra lines and center line (0) should have adjustable value inputs to modify per market instrument and allow for adjusting color. See screen shot - hopefully you get the idea anyway.

I am visualizing a senario such as, if the force index crosses the center line but does not breach the "limit" line then no trade until force index breaches the limit line either short or long. This "MAY" keep the trade away from SOME chop. Yes, this may also get you in the trade later also, but I think this can be overcome, especially if you are looking for hard runners and tight stops.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just my thoughts though.

Thanks for a great thread perryg and everyone!

Attached Thumbnails
Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com-force_index_limit_lines_2010-04-28_2145.png