Right Line Trading Method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Right Line Trading Method

Elite Member
Manassas, VA, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader Brokerage/Continuum
Favorite Futures: ES

a Little info on RTL from my research

I have not used this vendors product I am just adding a bit more information for others who may come across this information.

I came across this thread alst night and noticed the setups that MIke S. had posted. A combination of his enthusiasm and the objectivity of the trade setups lead me to look into this outfit a bit more.

For those interested in learning a little more about the offerings of RLT I suggest visiting their site and examining the Partner Video they did with Ninja Trader, as well as his market recaps of trades he ahs taken in his trading room. There is a decent amount of information presented and Mark Sachs seems sincere enough to answer any questions asked.

After watching the video in its entirety I did a little more research. While RTL is in fact new on the scene in regards to being a vendor (as of ~Sept/Oct 2013) Mark Sachs had originally tried to get this off the ground back in 2006. With the exception of recorded webinars with other vendors as sponsors, I found very little information about RTL or Mark Sachs trading background.

With that being said, everyone has to start somewhere.

I believe Mark has put together some things and findings that has worked well for himself personally and is now turning it into a business model to teach others what he has put together. This is no different than any other vendor out there who has something of quality to share.

Hopefully this post will enlighten people to do their own due dilligence in researching a vendor or product in their quest for additional trading education.

Cheers,
Jester

The following 3 users say Thank You to Jester for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix