Right Line Trading Method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Right Line Trading Method

Elite Member
Naperville IL

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: NT broker
Favorite Futures: NQ ES 6E GC CL

msull35706 View Post
Maria

I must have overlooked your original statement that RLT has serious flaws.
Those are your words. I'm not going to let you or anyone get away with that without any backup.

You also must have missed my comment on I respect you as an individual and trader... hmmmm last I knew that's not a personal attack at all.

I will show high probability setups that someone could have taken using RLT method on Wednesday's CL chart.
These setups will fit in the opening trade descriptions in this thread. That's the reason for those screen shots. This sets the stage on what qualified trades look like.

I will post results that one could have made trading 3 contracts and we'll see how flawed RLT rally is...

I myself would luv to see your results as well on 11/27/2013 and the trade setup that made you take that entry.
I'm not making this about how much money I can make, but you apparently are.
I've said before, everyone is different on Risk:Reward. I'm not here saying this is the BEST system on earth.
What I'm saying it's helping me moving forward to being a professional day trader
Simple as that.

Mike S.

This method will never lead you to a professional trader, sorry

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix