Right Line Trading Method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Right Line Trading Method

Banned: Vendor self-promotion
East Quogue

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja and Tradestation
Favorite Futures: 6E, YM, SP,NQ

Right Line Trading

Hello Mike,

I will state my opinions and views on this system which I previously discussed with you --------------

1. Risk to Reward is not healthy.

2. Order Flow is the same no matter what timeframe chart you are looking at, dispelling the myth that it can be calculated or compared. Needless to say one cannot find dark pools or spoofing with any system.

3. If you can see an ABC pattern with an engulfing candle there is no reason whatsoever to have your entry pinpointed -
there is also a free indicator here on big mikes that clearly draws the ABC's called Price Action --- there is also a regression indicator.

4. What is not taught here and in most rooms is good money management principles. I cannot stress this enough, the allure of being a day trader with a modest account is not realistic. Most brokers and room moderators do not teach this. Instead the brokers offer low margins, thats the lure - take the bait. Trade Crude with a small account and you will get burned. Especially when your Risk to Reward is less then 1 to 1.

I know you are enthusiastic about this methodology, however I see some serious flaws.

Good Luck in your endevours.

Maria

The following 2 users say Thank You to mroussos for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix