Right Line Trading Method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Right Line Trading Method

Elite Member
Saratoga, NY USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL, GC

Personal Trading Demons....

avall38486 View Post
Hi Mike,
Thanks for sharing your review of right line trading. I am looking into their method. seems to be very clear with little ambiguity. Would you mind sharing with at I have noticed us how this will help your trading demons ?

What I have noticed is that the entry setup is very clear, entry price is marked, the stop loss is clearly defined, profit targets are predetermined as well. The use of multiple time frames all plotted on one chart seems to be a great feature. Are all these issues you were looking for in a trading method ?

For me just getting in at the correct time when a pullback is completed seems to be a challenge.

Thx Avall for your question....
Again trading is at least 80% psychological and if you're not mentally strong and have cemented your belief
in what ever trading system you're trading, you will falter and have mixed results.
I can show you 3 bad trades I took on Wednesday, 11/27/2013, that were ALL counter trend to the 50MA on CL.
Thinking, 'Hey.. this can't continue to keep going down... It's due for a rebound!!'
Well the results was not good and you need to trade what you see, not how you feel.
Right Line should have kept me out, but I felt compelled to still trade. Over time this bad habit will be boiled out of my system thanks to Mark's mentor ship with the program.

The following 3 users say Thank You to msull35706 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix