Intuitive Development for Traders by Ray Burchett (through TST) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Intuitive Development for Traders by Ray Burchett (through TST)

Elite Member
madrid spain

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: nt
Favorite Futures: None.

intuite development?

i am interested in work on my mind training, i try to learn, and coach me, i thought this can help me in something so interesting as intuition
i have taken the 2 days intensive idt, $250offer, i was waiting something more focus to the development of the intuition, but instead we get a lot of ideas, suggestions, but it is missed the how, the key, the process, i extract some conclusion in https://futures.io/psychology-money-management/29066-self-coach-trading-6.html#post371364
he spend a lot of time with slow examples of top personalities, and explain his view about the learning process, and as conclusions ,
the importance of beliefs and the values of a person as a prerequisite to success.
Filter information, focus and full power
and be accountable
It helps us to align the effort trough our goal

but about the intuition...only a component that is neccessary, the key for become top perfomer
it comes after that process?

also he spend time about other issues mkt related, mkt view, setup, stop,
and i miss that his trade entry (when everything is in alignment) were live,
because he has done in sim, strange, as we can wait from a pro-trader-teacher-intuitive developed

i can re watch the movies, and read the power point, but we have here, futures.io (formerly BMT) stuff, a lot of material to work
no short cut,

La lucha es de igual a igual contra uno mismo
The fight is fair against oneself

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix