Blue wave trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Blue wave trading review

NY + NY/USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures- Rithmic
Favorite Futures: CL, 6E

ThatManFromTexas View Post
I'm old so bear with me.

If the system consistently makes money;

(1) Does Randy trade his own system? He didn't when I met him.
(2) Why would they sell it? If they wanted more money , couldn't they just trade more contracts?
(3) After all these years with a system that makes money consistenly , why do they still sell software for a living?

I talked to a software company (who shall remain nameless) years ago and asked for references. They gave me what I later found out was the contact info for their programmers... I'm just sayin'

1 - GOOD QUESTION. BE WARY OF VENDORS WHO DO NOT TRADE THIER OWN STUFF SUCCESSFULLY BUT BEHAVE AS THOUGH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY CANNOT.
2 - ACTUALLY IF THEY WERE MAKING MONEY TRADING MORE CONTRACTS IS ONE WAY, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE RISK ADVERSE SO ADDING MORE RISK MAY NOT BE A REALISTIC OPTION.
3 - GOOD QUESTION. SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO DO WHAT THEY DO. TAKE BM HERE. I AM SURE HE DOES NOT NEED THIS FORUM AND ALL THE AGGREVATION AND WORK THAT GOES WITH IT. MAYBE IT IS JUST FUN.
4 - YES! VERIFY THOSE REFERENCES.

Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote