Information on how to trade Order Flow | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Information on how to trade Order Flow

Atlanta GA USA

paps View Post
Hi Pete from Jigsaw has some pretty good stuff. So does John from nobs. Market delta is supposedly good...I have run a trial. But is too time consuming for me.
There are many ways to approach this...but the best I found is screen time and co-relation with my indicators. DOM and Footprint like everything in trading is uncertain and just a probability which can be managed with risk mgt.

Cheers n good luck

Thnx
S

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks paps.

I just happened to be looking at a video on the 'volume imbalance footprint' by Trevor at Market Delta when I got the notification for this post. Just trying to find what I can on explaining it so I know exactly what I am supposed to be looking for when I start putting in the screen time. I figured starting out with the footprint charts may be easier than reading the DOM that Peter and John uses. Hopefully I can make the step up to Peter's DOM at some point.