Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Boston, MA. United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: Futures and Forex

Lifetime*

My "Lifetime Membership" has coincidentally been revoked and Support doesn't seem to want to provide a response email with an explanation for it.. not surprising.

I honestly could care less at this point - I stopped using their service a long time ago.

One thing is certain however, its obvious that they monitor this thread.

So, let this be a warning to anyone who comes to this thread while performing some basic due-diligence before joining their sham.

Ask yourself the following question:

If you were a successful trader who traded multiple markets everyday and was able to trade the entire year without having a single losing day, would you need to pirate indicators? would you completely change your perfect methodology? and would you boot members from your organization who asked questions or provided information to other people in regards to illegal business activities you have been accused of clearly doing?

Doesn't sound very legitimate to me...

FIBBEE