Blue wave trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Blue wave trading review

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

Jaguar52 View Post
I used to moderate for Blue Wave back in 2009, and for YTR before that.
I learned a great deal about the super trend system.

To his credit, he did have some pretty good brainless auto systems that did do well for a while years ago. They were the one's using larger time frames.

I ran the original version of the auto trader, helped test it in beta, and watched it develop into what it is today.

If you do not manage it pro actively for time of day, proper sensitivity settings for the instrument, and proper money management then you will have inconsistent results. If you do manage it properly, then it will do exactly what it was designed to do for you...it will pull the trigger without hesitation. Manage it correctly and it works great.

If someone is selling a system they do not trade themselves successfully then be very careful about your ability to succeed with it. If they do trade it themselves successfully make sure you get some proof. Back testing results do not guarantee future results. You need real time forward results over a specific period of time. Also, insist on some references that you can verify. Ask for 3 references or users, and make sure one of them has been using the system at least 6 months.

I'm old so bear with me.

If the system consistently makes money;

(1) Does Randy trade his own system? He didn't when I met him.

(2) Why would they sell it? If they wanted more money , couldn't they just trade more contracts?

(3) After all these years with a system that makes money consistenly , why do they still sell software for a living?

I talked to a software company (who shall remain nameless) years ago and asked for references. They gave me what I later found out was the contact info for their programmers... I'm just sayin'

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
The following 3 users say Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post: