What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Just starting out...
Edina, MN

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: AD ES CD

Van Tharp's Peak Performance focuses on the most sensitive variable in trading equation - you. Helps you understand where you may parts within yourself that are in conflict, for example -

- part of you values security and so you may get anxious before a trade
- part of you wants to protect you from failure, so you procrastinate when you get a signal
- part of you protects your self-esteem, so you don't take losses quickly (until they're big)
- part of you wants to be right and generates a bias thats in conflict with your signals

When a guru teaches a new trading system, he/she doesn't teach the mental syntax they use to successfully trade the system , and most purchasers will give up after a few consecutive losses. Peak Performance is helping me think like a pro, and its beginning to make a big difference (and I sleep better at night)

Page generated 2018-10-19 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix