www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Zurich, Switzerland

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, CTS, TOS
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, CL, NQ, GC

"HT" has a very strange way of "calling the market". He gives levels above current price, and levels below, and which ever hits he finally says "tsp" (take some profit). Some of the levels have a few ticks between them, they are generally very close to current market price, unless the market moves somewhat, then he just posts more levels close to that current market price.

He says he trades 100+ contracts a go, highly unlikely and impossible to believe coming from someone that canīt even communicate simple instruction and/or direction about his posts. Maybe he is just an incredibly gifted trader and sees things no-one else can understand, I donīt know, what I do know is that until he says TSP I have no idea what he is communicating because in reality it could have been either way from when the post was made.

Terminology is easy to understand, and the levels are all given in advance, that is true.

The room is boring as no-one interacts.

If anyone is having success with this room and their "method" I would be very happy for you to prove me otherwise and teach me how to follow along with what should be simple to read and understand commentary.

I donīt expect anyone to teach things for free during a free trial, but if they are giving levels and they expect trial members to see and appreciate what they are doing, then you should be able to understand what is being said and at the least, which direction the trader is focussing.

The 2 week trial basically shows you that the market moves towards and through both upper and lower levels that he posts (well of course it does) - Not sure why anyone would think its amazing or enlightening in any way. I would however love to be proven wrong, because if he is doing in real time what he says in hindsight that he did do, then the guy is making many millions per year, on tap.

Last edited by Otterly; November 5th, 2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: add text

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix