Bob Volman - Price Action Scalping | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Bob Volman - Price Action Scalping

Mumbai, India

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Favorite Futures: Stocks, Commodities, Futures

Trading guided by Bob Volman

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

From 13:44 to 13:48 price could have done two things - it could have broken out of the 20 pip trading range, or it could have respected the trading range boundary and retraced back to the other end of the range.

I only had to wait to find out. The later scenario played out and I shorted the IRB at 1.3769 at the 20EMA.

The next thing I had to do was wait till my 10-tick target was reached or till I could place a valid tipping point which would have taken me out.

The first scenario happened and the 10-tick target was reached instantaneously.

The second short I have marked was similarly easy to have gauged but note that I did not take it (Tilt Label: UP_ON_THE_DAY_SCARED_OF_GIVING_BACK)

For a great comparison of the trade with the Master take a look at a similar trade Bob has documented in Fig 12.1 page 180 of the book.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iqgod for this post: