Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, IB
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA, IB
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

I have admitted I bought Miner's DT5 on the sticky "Admit what products have you spent on " thread.
Really nothing new which can't be done on NT. and it was old school software written for Windows 9x.
Doesn't pick the elliot waves either. One still has to pick the pivot points.

Fibs, Miner and Borodin style may have worked 15 years ago, but I hadn't seen any sign of consistent results today. Today's market has a lot more big money participants wise to the old multiple projections and multiple retracements that they can easily whiplash those retailers who are still trying to do so that way. A perfect 5 wave or even 3 wave is like an extinct species now. It's more like Fat Tails said, stick to a couple of fibs like 38% 68% on the longer time frame, and mainly 68% 100% on the short time frame. I do that with my choice of oscillators and MA's and it's the best fib success with those simple fib ratios I've ever had.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cloudy for this post: