Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com)

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

Padge View Post
Wow, you are a genius! Stretch is very good, but how do you supposed an over the road truck driver got to be so good at trading? He certainly didn't take out trial after trial... He was a student of the game, was coachable, and didn't let his ego get the best of him. The only person who is P.O.O.R. (Passed Over Opportunities Repeatedly) is the man in the mirror my friend. If you have ever gone to college you would know, education is not free, and there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Belittling Alex's humor, and jokes just shows how insecure you are. You are in dire need of personal growth my friend.

This guy appears to be Senior VP of Puretick.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

He has violated futures.io (formerly BMT)'s terms and conditions by not declaring himself as a vendor before posting and has now been permanently banned.

Padge View Post
Trader, in the room. This is interesting why would you ask me that? It seems that this is just a negative sounding board against Alex. Alex has been a huge help to me and all of these comments are biased to the negative. Is Puretick a competitor of yours? Why would you let these completely biased unfounded opinions desecrate your forum?

I have read some other reviews on rip off report and they at least let others chime in, now I have something to say and your moderating my responses.

Alex is AWESOME, and these stories need to be set straight, unless of course you have a pecuniary interest in bashing puretick. If you take down my responses, i will be sure to voice my opinion about your forum.

He then further violated futures.io (formerly BMT)'s terms and conditions by lying about his identity, saying he was "a trader in the room", as opposed to his true identity, Brian Padgett, Senior VP of Puretick.

Guys, if you are considering doing any business with this company, be careful. You can see how this company acts.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post: