Webinar: OrderFlowAnalytics on Game Theory, Part II | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Webinar: OrderFlowAnalytics on Game Theory, Part II

Elite Member
cracow poland

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: custom
Broker/Data: AMP/Dukascopy/iqfeed
Favorite Futures: all of them

I belive that there is no need to state which aproach, which tools or whatever "which" is better. The thing which seems to me convincing is that until you are able to operate on visual represantation of price or price and volume which are just that, rough data from the market, your in much better position as far as logic reasoning goes. Ofcourse you might get it all wrong, build wrong idea how market operates but as I said it seems to me that the risk you will get it wrong is much less than when using all the indicators which are built upon the price or volume. This is why I was a bit confused when author of this webinar put delta in thesame basket as other "magic" indicators. Its just the visual representation of data from the market - same as candlesticks might visualize price in time.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix