Webinar: OrderFlowAnalytics on Game Theory, Part II | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Webinar: OrderFlowAnalytics on Game Theory, Part II

Banned: User asked to be banned
Calgary, Canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multiple
Broker/Data: Multiple
Favorite Futures: Multiple

jodistrict View Post
I am just giving the experience of what actually happened when I sat with this for the entire day. I wouldn't have been able to identify the lines from the 5 minute because I can't see two point for each line before 11:00 am (especially the lower line).

I did have a GOM chart open which I include below in compressed form with the two purple lines. But the lines didn't pop out at me on GOM. Maybe because of my lack of experience.

lines.....

I have been through this road myself. It was, for me, a lack of experience, and the false hope that more is better. I know that is the OFA version of the reversal bar, I know what type of bar and span it is.

Here is another way to look at it. Below a 5tick reversal bar (it is not an OFA implementation). The visual cues are there. I wish you luck in finding your answers. Don't be bothered about convincing others, what is your belief? Is this your edge? Can you make it your edge, can you robustly reproduce it. There is the cornerstone of your business, if you can answer that.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

The following 2 users say Thank You to Deucalion for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix