Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Florida

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Traders International

I can not agree more with Alan. I am an ex Traders International trader and that too has been my biggest regret. I joined them in July 2008 and after three months i gave up on them for the reasons that Alan listed.

I will post some screenshots of a simple divergence system I created. I must add that i dont trade this way and this is for mere educational purposes.

In this system I trade with 2 contracts with a 4-5t stop loss mostly based on the pivot, and profits are taken at 4ticks and 6-8 ticks. If PT 1 is filled I move to BE. Always try and remember to get a 1:1 RR ratio or better.

Today the system performed well with +10 +10 +10 + 4 +10 -8 +10 + 10 for 56 ticks. There are days that it does not do as well, but that goes for any system - consistency is the key.

Attached Thumbnails
Traders International-divergence-233-tick.jpg   Traders International-divergence-2.jpg   Traders International-divergence-3.jpg  
The following 5 users say Thank You to Ausy Mick for this post: