What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

NYC, NY

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, TOS
Broker/Data: NTBrokerage/Continuum & Kinetick
Favorite Futures: NQ

I was part of the James16 group (forex) for a month. It was OK, nothing spectacular. You can get pretty much all the material from his free thread on forexfactory or the free guest material on his site (sorry can't post links yet). . It's OK to join for 1 month at $129 if you're a beginner. The MM and psychology sections are pretty good. Other members put up their systems, but they're nothing spectacular. You can get better info on this forum IMHO.

Quite a while ago I joined Phil Newton's trading-strategies.info site. He mainly traded forex and occasionally the eminis. I was way too new to trading to get much out of his site but he is a good teacher and trader. I've had success with some of his setups like the Fake Break Reversal and R'n'B. He dramatically raised prices recently.