L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk)

Elite Member
manchester

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tradestation
Favorite Futures: oil

wwwingman View Post
I spent ~7 months in Kam room. And learned a lot about trading, volume profile, auction process, footprints, psychology.
I saw all FT71 videos and subscribed to his website and learned the concepts of volume composite and some very basic money management.

I don't know who copied and if someone copied and believe it is not important. Focus on yourself and what those traders can do for you.
FT71 shares ideas but does not tell you how to trade. This is ok, because he gives ideas that you can take and after a lot of work maybe able to do something.
Kam teaches you to trade. Or at least the way he does his trading. And he charges what you consider to be a lot of money. That is your perception and it is legit.
So with FT71 it is cheap and you will spend years to make your research. With Kam it is what you call expensive but will take shorter time. Choose what's best for you.

I believe Kam is very profitable but more involved and more focused on European sessions.

Concerning the trial, I actually agree with him. He gives a lof of material free (videos etc..). So his ideas and approach can be seen easily on his youtube videos or free webinars. If you want to learn volume profile, then commit yourself to his package and the room for at least 6 months. Again, the question is not about Kam. It is about you. DO YOU WANT TO LEARN Volume profile trading. If yes, Kam is probably one of the best.

My 2 cents... and obviously just a perception of things...

W.

U believe kam is profitable? What is this based on? I was in the trading
Room for months but he never did 1 trade live or show accounts?
I've seen his recent method and its different from what was taught even
1year back? I personally don't think he's makes money trading but makes via
Expensive subscriptions......

The following 2 users say Thank You to Bankrobber for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.05 seconds with 10 queries on phoenix