Webinar: FXCM on Building an Edge in the Spot Forex Market | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Webinar: FXCM on Building an Edge in the Spot Forex Market

Pompano Beach, Florida, USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: S5 Trader, Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Stage5/ IQfeed
Favorite Futures: M6E, M6A, 6E, 6A, ES

Jason Rogers View Post
Hi Steve,

Since you're interested in SSI, you might be interested to know that several SSI-based trading strategies are available for automation via the Mirror Trader platform. Anyone with a live FXCM account can use their account username and password to access Mirror Trader, but you can also test these strategies on a Mirror Trader demo account.

Let me know if you have questions.

Jason

Thanks Jason. I've already opened a small account on FXCM and have been logged in and checking out Mirror Trader, as well as the FXCM Trading Station. There is so much on my "to do, and to learn" list, that it will be a few weeks before I can spend any real time on them, but I do like what I've seen so far. I do have a question or two regarding the lot sizes and will shoot you a PM in a week or so about that. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

Cheers!

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote