The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com)

Banned: Rude behavior, working against community
san diego

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES

Day Trading Academy Review

Friday August 30th I had met my monthly goal so decided to take a retrospective view of how I trade
today and where I have come since abandoning DTA. This post hopefully will provide details I alluded
to in my previous post in how if you are using DTA you can add a tool to improve performance.
Red circles are short blue are long.

Here are the DTA trades for today- Using Marcello's examples of trading 10 contracts. I mentioned earlier that
in my opinion Marcello ignores important support and resistance areas. Here are the DTA trades and results
as I saw them today:
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Better make an appointment with a cardiologist before you trade this!

During the same time period these are some of the potential trades using Mack's system:

We all know that it is easy to make claims after the fact, Also
I made mention of the tools that I use to improve performance in my previous post.
I went ahead and recorded this time session Friday and documented the valid trade areas
how they setup and you can watch (real time) how I use the mentioned tools.

Here is the chart with the video index times included:

Here is a link to the live recorded session for this time period.
Whenever I hit the counter reset button i am looking for a trade.

Hopefully this is enough information to allow you to make an informed decision regarding the Day Trading Academy.

08-30 ES PATS TRADE Setups - YouTube

I hope this post helps folks save time and $$

Please also note that I do not consider myself a trading expert - I am not available to
consult nor am I affiliated with the either Mack or Peter other than a great appreciation for the
help they have provided me to getting to my current state of trading profitably.

The following 19 users say Thank You to welly192 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix