Are there any reliable Vendors???? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Are there any reliable Vendors????

Capt. Johnny Jameson
Fort Lauderdale

Futures Experience: None
Platform: 1911
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

tdrogers View Post
....However, I still would like to know if there is any consensus here on futures.io (formerly BMT) if there are any reliable, believable, credible vendors??? For every single vendor that markets a product of any kind concerning trading material I can find a bad review, spam comment, or a plethora of negative comments. Are there ANY????

Thanks for your help!

I think your question spans a wide array of answers, many which are subjective. There are as many vendors as there are types of vendors...for proprietary (or not) indicators, software, methodology's, automated strategy's, etc. In my experience there are some really great honest vendors, and plenty more that oughta be locked up. I think everything you need to start trading is right here on futures.io (formerly BMT)...and becoming and Elite member is the way to go as it will only give you access to more and better info. One thing I would say is that most vendors will give you a free trial, so take a test drive and see for yourself, if they don't offer it...then run!

hope this helps and welcome to futures.io (formerly BMT)!

The following user says Thank You to Devil Man for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix