Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Houston, TX/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Sierra Charts Data Feed
Favorite Futures: Futures

Big Mike View Post
I think it is fair to mention that I've worked with a bunch of trading related companies over the past 4 years on futures.io (formerly BMT), and TST is actually one of the most accommodating and receptive ones I can think of.

I do not agree with all of their decisions, nor do I have approval or voting rights over how they run their business. But I think I have a good business relationship with all the guys over there, and I do candidly share my thoughts with them from time to time, even when they don't ask

Bottom line, I think so long as you are professional with them about any concerns you have and you propose alternatives to issues you view as hindrances, they will usually listen and try to accommodate you.

Mike

Just to be clear, I wasn't questioning the company or people. I was just anticipating an answer with the same detail that was in the darkpool's post, since this was an AMA type thread. No biggie. Looking back at DP's post, he didn't actually ask a question, so I shouldn't have waited for an answer LOL. And they still have a custom combine, as was just mentioned. I actually like the new combine requirements. It suits my style of trading more than the current rules.