Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
San Francisco, CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, 6E, 6B, QM

Thank you all for your feedback and comments! It is really much appreciated. Yes I will admit it, I'm a struggling trader that has hopped from method to software, to indicators, to method....

Along the way I have learned a lot more about myself and what I like about trading. I know that once I find a method that I really like staying disciplined with it will not be an issue.

I realize this may not be the place and should really start my own journal, but till I find my method here are things I like with regards to charts and instrument:

Instrument
- TF

Trading time:
- 6:30 am to 8:00 am PST

Trading plaform
- NinjaTrader

Broker:
AMP Futures

Charts Setup
- 144 tick, although I have been looking at the 189 tick and starting to like it quite a bit
- 440 tick and 1597 tick as larger time frames to determine overall market direction

Indicators:
- I do like the BBMACD, but I don't think it is enough. This is where I struggle to find an indicator that is a navigator and a confirmation for trading what I see and not what I think.

Number of trades per day:

Daily goal:
- 2.4 to 3 raisins (yes, as a kids I loved raisins besides they are good for you, "got iron!" )

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix