Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Augusta, GA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ES, TF

NFT

I actually started this thread as I was interested in the NFT system as well but got little information. What I found was that traders paid thousands of dollars for that information and understandably they weren't interested in just giving it away. Also I have not found any hard evidence that the methodology works. There have been a couple of futures.io (formerly BMT) traders who have journaled the strategy on a daily basis, but I think they ultimately struggled with the consistency of it. Horst did come on this thread and defended it and defended the founder Henry, but I wasn't prepared to lay out 10K without more proof. The site soon closed and apparently Henry lost money trading so that doesn't exactly exhume confidence in it despite some members giving it a glowing recommendation. Furthermore I think he is on the run from the law if I understand his legal troubles correctly. Be that as it may, if you find anything substantial about it, I would be interested. Good luck.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix