Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Sydney Australia

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraCharts, NT
Favorite Futures: ES,TF,CL, SPI,

hi barone
be careful of your wishes, see that you trying too hard to get this info.
I almost signed up with nft, had a trial, got some info. Then i came across, on completely different forum, a guy that has gone through the course. We talked and i joined his private group, that he formed with one other guy that was at nft's course. They told me a lot of things, but they were struggling with the results. They wanted to put everything on one chart and not have to use fibonacci tools?? So I actually helped with them in redefining their main indicator, as they were on completely wrong way. Anyhow, I do not think they achieved their goal as I moved on, and am pretty sure that the use some combination of original indicators.
I used to watch Horst's videos all the time and noticed some differences between his entry time and what data was showing, ie it was impossible to enter at levels he was showing during the business hours. That did not stop me from watching others but I was more cautious. My understanding is that he enters at the 'deeps' (75,89%), he looks at formation of pivots and price patterns, and of course, the higher time frames' fibonaccis. Henry's earlier videos talked about the distance of the dot from the rail, which maybe used for continuation/closing of positions.
I hope it helps. good luck on your journey

Last edited by dlatbm; August 13th, 2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: typo

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix