Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Fairbanks, Alaska

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader (Love Them!)
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG & Kinetic
Favorite Futures: CL

BarOne View Post
Hi all - hope the holidays treated you well!

The little I have seen about the method, strategy, etc of new futures trading, I really like it. Since NFT is no longer around for valid reasons, does anyone know how / similar training of method, strategy, trading plan is available? I hope for a fraction of the fee or free?

Happy New Year!

Thank you!!!

Go to Horst's site and watch the Free Starter Videos. They have good content, and you can see the 'ole Master, Henry, at work. Beside the links from the site, Horst e-mails more of Henry's old videos upon request. These should be framed in Gold and archived in the Traders Hall Of Fame. Go thru Horst's site and find the request link. Consider being a student of Horst's to learn this method. Heny was a real Master, but a horrible teacher. What he taugt is the best you'll ever see in Technical Analyis (my, not so humble-sorry-opinion). This is the only method I ever saw that claimed you could trade with a precognitive vision. Well, they proved it to me. But hey, I'm just a Duck and I eat bugs and slugs.....ulp!
I'm not a friend of Horst. I don't even know him and I have nothing to gain from his success.
Trader Duck

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix