Woodiesbars | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Woodiesbars

Market Wizard
Las Vegas, NV

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Abacus, Slide Rule, HP-65, Metastock, TOS, NT
Favorite Futures: Futures

Forum Reputation: Legendary

aligator View Post
After the MedianRenko bars sold by Woodie as Woodie bars, here is the "new" Woodie Bars presented by Woodie in NT Webinar;

As you may notice the bar type and all indicators remarkably resemble those from futures.io (formerly BMT), even with the same fonts and colors, and are leased monthly for about $299 by Woodie and Tom from MicroTrends (Room and Template).

Bars - UniRenko Bars by @monpere from futures.io (formerly BMT)

BackGround trend - by @ThatManFromTexas from futures.io (formerly BMT)

Gradient Bars - Gradient Color Bars by @aligator from futures.io (formerly BMT)

Divergence - Price Action Swing by @dorschden from futures.io (formerly BMT)

Supper CCI - CCI by @sharky from futures.io (formerly BMT) or @ThatManFromTexas

Funny that Woodie said he copied the background trend from @ThatManFromTexas but did not give any credit to others for indicators and UniRenko bars.

It is so sad that some people are still paying monthly lease for these bars and indicators that are available on futures.io (formerly BMT) for free.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Here is a little statement by the man himself, you be the judge:

"thanks that man from texas, i have introduced new patterns but i'm not releasing to public as i found some renaming them and selling them and some just copyright infringement from my book. for better than 10 years i made all my things free including woodie pivots which many use as well. i'm just not doing that anymore. " - Woodie

You can look it up here in post#22:
https://futures.io/ninjatrader/4279-woodies-cci-3.html#post113269

I know that Woodie has been banned from futures.io (formerly BMT) but his partners at MicroTrends and his other elves are quite active.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix