Anyone have any experience with Darrell Martin and his Apex Investing Institute? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone have any experience with Darrell Martin and his Apex Investing Institute?

Elite Member
Chesapeake Virginia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,Fibonacci Galactic Trader
Favorite Futures: Futures.Currency Futures, Forex, Binary Options

Pocketful View Post
Well I can say that his webinars lead me to drop trading spot forex with MT4 and move over to Ninja Trader and Amps Futures which then lead me here. His education is mostly trading NADEX with API plugin for NT7. They continue to add services and develop indicators. Darrell Martin is quite liberal with support and offering extensions on demos. I have found the daily posted Diagnostic Deviation Levels useful.

Pocketful~ I agree his webinars have lead me to trading the Forex bull spreads on Nadex. He is the only person that will let you try out his indicators for free for 30 days. If anything people should visit his web page, he provides a lot of information for free. He also shows you how to get free live future data for free from AMP.

If people will take the time to learn Nadex it will reward you $$. You only need $100.00 to fund the account + you get a demo account. I just emailed a rep from Nadex to extend my demo acct for 1 year and they did.

The following user says Thank You to mrfxtrade for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix