www.theoilmoney.com and www.eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.theoilmoney.com and www.eminipivottrading.com

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

Thanks Kujo. That update was very informative and up to date. If Scott Morris' story is true about losing his real estate empire in the 2007-8 crash I can somewhat sympathize because I know of a friend whose father lost a billion in today's dollars total in real estate(mid 20th century) in a bad big project deal who died soon after heartbroken.

I know little about classical guitarists although I have a little background in classical, but I respect that they are highly skilled performers in the traditional acoustic guitar way. Would be a shame if Aldo is famous and world class musically talented yet involved in something that is truly a scam (if it is).

I see what you mean about the common NT looking indicators. In the quick intro video, there is a flash of instructions where one is supposed to "follow to the letter" where for a moment says buy/sell on this blue/yellow dot or something. A lot more evolved than the old theoilmoney.com videos. Now there is talk of discipline and precision etc.
I agree the old youtube videos look like a joke

Last edited by Cloudy; July 18th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote