Hosted strategies for Interactive Brokers | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Hosted strategies for Interactive Brokers

Membership Temporarily Revoked
siam, west coast andaman sea

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

hi mo

do you already have the primary and associated cost already worked out, pls?

yes, i would be interested.

how far along are you?

warm regards

nakachalet@gmail.com

mfk1 View Post
Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest of people in executing strategies in an industrial environment for Interactive Brokers, or if they are aware of anyone who provides this service. The idea would be similar to Forex.com's hosted EAs, but for Interactive Brokers.

Here are some ideas:
1. Leased Line to Interactive Brokers (that's a direct line right into the IB data center in Greenwich)
2. Simple strategy definition language, maybe XML, etc, with available pre-defined indicators, or possibly generating custom indicators
3. Secure, backed-up server farm, with 24/7 trading ability (as long as IB is open), back up power and servers.
4. Direct execution on IB's data farm using a FIX engine/interace, no middleware like Ninja Trader.

If you are interested in utilizing something like this, or know of some company who is offering it, please let me know. If this isn't available anywhere, I'm thinking about doing a startup that provides these services. If you are interested in participating in that, also let me know.

Thanks,
Mo

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix