What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Vendor: www.quanttradingcapital.com.au 
Melbourne

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB, ThinkOrSwim, Kinetic
Favorite Futures: Options, Forex

Ron Schnee View Post
Hit enter too soon; I forgot to mention that the course reco'd by Dimkdimk above (TopDog) is one found in the webpage URL I pasted above.

TopDog gets overall positive comments and is priced low (cheap).
I have watched his five video free sampler, worth the time definitely. Just sign up and get the connections with emails.

For a new person, they can get a good grounding and won't be out a lot and have regrets if you change your mind about trading later on. At least about the education cost part. The course that costs a small account is NOT where to start.
RS

I just want to add that please don't make your opinion about the course based on those 5 videos. Course itself is much deeper and much better. Those five videos are just to understand if you like a manner of a teacher and his style of education.

In the course you will get mostly videos and pdfs as a short summary. Most of the things are explained in real trading environment and gives you additional feeling of dynamics.

Plus, you can get your money back anytime. I don't know anybody who did that though among my peers.

Good extra to that course is you can subscibe to a 3-times per week newsletter. A lot of useful information there as well.

Burry have developed indicators described in his course : that is really piece of work ! I just love those.

P.S. Search in the internet or youtube there are a few free videos from Burry. You can get some info for free ;-) Just search in youtube : topdogtrading

P.P.S Burry does many web-conferences, we may approach him and he may host one of futures.io (formerly BMT) webconferences. I have no idea if he wants this though.

Page generated 2018-10-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix