Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Elite Member
Pittsburgh

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES

geez wow ! i read that thread and feel pretty bad for that guy. I wouldn't go as far as to say they are scam artists. I had a different experience but then again I don't trade their indicators only.
As for the signal room, the moderator Dale does more than just give calls, he helps you build a trading plan and definitely grills you when you don't stick to it. All room members are required to keep track of their trades and email him weekly results.

Also, They do run the trading dome live in the room. The trail is free so you can give it a shot if you want. Trading is definitely not cut and dry so to think that you will get exact entry and exits that work consistently in any room is a little naive. The moderators have 1,000's of hours of screen time and that's worth some dollars right there imo

I just wanted to share them because its something I use when I trade and I found it helpful. There is a free 90 minute live session so if you want to check it out it doesn't cost you a dime. Thanks for reading

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix