anyone deal with precision trading systems (www.precisiontradingsystems.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

anyone deal with precision trading systems (www.precisiontradingsystems.com)

Elite Member
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Optimus - Rithmic
Favorite Futures: GC

Hi, I've been posting a review of Ultimate Tick Bars and PLA Dynamical, also from Roger. Just do a search for Ultimate Tick Bars and you can read what I have to say about PLA. I've only started dealing with Roger recently and I have to say he's awesome. He didn't just sell me a piece of software, he first spent the time talking to me to determine if he thought the PLA would be a good fit for me. In fact, at first he didn't want to sell it to me. It was only after some detailed discussions about my trading style and what I was trying to achieve that he felt comfortable letting me buy it. You won't get a hard sell from Roger and after the sale I've been in contact with him regularly. He has a completely different style of trading to myself, which I have been trying to learn more about, but we are totally on the same page about stuff. He's really helped me a lot with my trading.

I hope that helps.

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix