Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Adelaide, South Australia

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, FDAX, ES

Buying others "systems"...

Hi folks,
A few words about "buying" others systems. Do they offer you value for money? What do you actually get for your $$$$ (4 dollar signs used deliberately)? Are there any recurrent costs i.e. monthly fees, subscriptions etc and what do you get for these costs? Do they use a specific broker and what are the quoted commissions? Do you have to use a defined trading DOM or charting package? Are there proprietary indicators and how are they distributed? How do they calculate their rate of return? Do they conveniently forget about commissions in their sales pitch? I'm sure there are lots of other questions that should be asked. Then again some people will be happy to spend the money and I'm OK with that too.

Seems to me there are lots of "systems" available for purchase and the web sites generally have pictures of big yachts moored near tropical islands... (sigh)...

Meggs

The following user says Thank You to Meggs for this post: