www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Long Island, New York, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart, NinJaTrader, MT4
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers, DTN IQFeed
Favorite Futures: Futures, equity and index options, forex

entregens View Post
Hello,

To answer your question, yes I have no certainty, it is what he was telling and again at this stage it doesn't matter for me. I think his method (posts) needs to be complemented by the different tactics defined on the web site (entry and exits aggressive vs conservative,etc) and the weekly voice chats. I have been impressed by the accuracy of the predicted levels reached. He is not always right and when he is not, you close the trade near to break even most of the time.

Will I be able to make money with his market information, I don't know yet. I'm used to trade with inndicators and he is trading with a plain 5 minutes chart and as you know as long as you are not confident enough to trade with discipline you are better to stay out. Is it the real deal? will see.

I wish you the best of luck. My negative feelings in no way mean I hope for anyones failure in his room. To the contrary, I would hope you come back here in a month or 2 and confirm for us how you are doing with HT. I would love to hear of your success, which in turn might give me an incentive to try with HT once again.

Once again, best of trading to you, and please come back with updates as you have more time and experience with this.

Ken

The following 2 users say Thank You to kginsberg for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix