Vendors providing P&L PROOF!? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Vendors providing P&L PROOF!?

Elite Member
Prince George BC Canada

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: IBs TWS
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: Stocks

Big Mike View Post
I agree. And those who are consumed by chasing vendors instead of learning how to trade for themselves are doomed to failure.

If you cannot think for yourself, you stand little to no chance of being able to beat the best traders in the world. I assure you, they are leading -- not following.

Mike

Isn't this the catch 22 situation that most find themselves in? How does one learn to trade for themselves? If vendors don't teach trading who does?

I keep hearing that 95% fail. I hear you need 10000 hours of screen time to become a successful trader.

The tuition that the market charges for your education is very expensive. I can attest to that.

I hear that you have to find a mentor, but if successful traders are few and far between how do you manage that?
The other side of the coin is that many aspiring traders want to be told what to do and are not willing to do the work required to become successful.

I know I have offered to help several traders but as soon as I mention developing a trading plan and trading it on demo I don't hear from them again. Why do I offer to help? Because no one offered to help me when I started and I sure could have used the help.

The following user says Thank You to deaddog for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix