Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

supermht View Post
Most of free trading rooms finally lead to selling something to you, such as software, indicators, newsletter, one on one training...here is my experience...

I attend a free trading room, in the room, the host, whom I respect very much, often tries his hard to induce people to buy his one on one training and newsletter, he always tell people that some advanced classes are for one on one training only. so I paid $1200 for the one on one training, at first few classes, he was fine, but after that, he start to kill time at training session, when he was teaching me, most of time he was typing and chatting with other guys, and lost the topic with me. Such things happened for the rest of classes. Sometimes he cancelled classes for personal reasons, he is a broker too, he hopes I can bring my clients to him, when he found he could not get my clients, he simply cancelled the whole course (the training is not finished yet).

Conclusion: very disappointed about this guy and his course, my feeling is to pay for getting fooled.

Hi Supermht, was this much earlier in your trading education? I remember in the CJ Booth free room a couple of years ago you were doing very well without need for CJ's setups.

I had a similar situation. Room wasn't free, I paid for one month. but the host wanted "everyone" to sign up for the "apprenticeship" which was about $4-5k; Luckily I realized the guy was shoring up the performance with trades after hours and he slipped up the room trades were all sim once. I felt like I was the only client in the room. Sometimes the host would talk to others but it seemed to be other "staff" or always the same "other" "clients". They didn't show how many others there were in the room. I did a review post on the place a year ago.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post: