EOT Automated System | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT Automated System

Portugal

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES,6E

EOT System

Well, the system is the same Bills uses, but it needs improvements and I'm trying to do that, it's dificult. For January things are much worse, I have a loss of $400 but i didn't finish yet.

The system is quite easy. Trading hours: between 9:35 ES to 15:30 with a break in lunch time. The system ignores the first chop at opening so just starts looking at it at 9:50.

It enters at Bid for Longs and Ask for Shorts at the arrows signaled, goes to 4 ticks with 3 contracts and trails the last contract with an ATM. It ignores the arrows on lunch time and ignores on chop after 9:50 EST. The Stops are, 6 ticks normally, but exits when the paint bar changes color.

bahhh January is very bad compared to July, so there's much to do. I thought to see all the chop every time but the first arrow of the day will be always ignored. Its very difficult, nothing substitutes the manual trades.

I'll post more pics

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote